This handsome mantel clock was named after a small town in New Hampshire where our friends who work with hardwood have the same affinity for quality and character in their products as our craftspeople have at New Hampshire Clocks.
A brass-plated handle exemplifies the simple bracket design of the Jefferson and reminds us of less complicated times. Enhanced by a brass bezel, the customizable face is easily seen from across a room. Shown in Autumn finish, Roman numerals, 'New Hampshire' dial.
A very popular wedding gift!
- Solid American black cherry hardwood
- NEW movable brass-plated metal handle may be positioned lying flat or standing up
- Silent quartz movement comes with "AA" battery installed
- Dimensions: 11-1/2"h x 8"w x 4"d
- Shipping wt. 4 lbs.
- Also available with chiming movement option.
For customized dial with your logo/seal, please send us with your black and white art via email to: email@example.com (a modest artwork fee will apply.)